This past week Pantone revealed its color of the year for 2019: Living Coral. The remarkable color is destined to infiltrate everything from interiors to catwalks over the next 12 months, with Pantone’s predictions never failing to take the fashion circuit by storm.
In the process, most of the time other shades of the ‘it’ color are produced. With flowers being produced by Mother Nature, it’s important to know which varieties could work within a certain color palette so we decided to take the time and make a comprehensive lineup of some varieties.
We hope you enjoy the movie!
Video produced with support from the following wholesalers:
- Cut Flower Wholesale – Atlanta, Georgia
- Amato Wholesale Florist – Denver, Colorado
- Ensign Wholesale Floral – Salt Lake City, UT
- Dreisbach Wholesale Florists
- Bay State Wholesale Florist
- Berkeley Florist Supply Co.
- Frank Adams Wholesale Florist
- Dillon Floral Corporation
- San Diego Florist Supplies
- Seagroatt Riccardi
- Southern Floral Company
- Mears Floral Products
- BW Wholesale
- Baisch & Skinner
- Hardin’s Wholesale Florist Supply
- Kennicott Brothers / Nordlie